Access All Areas
Our experienced Market Access team come from industry, government, clinical and academic settings and consequently have a very practical and thorough understanding of the challenges to market access in Australia and the importance of a holistic approach backed by sound technical capability.
Our team carefully assess your objective and leverage their indepth knowledge of local and international healthcare markets, payer systems and policy to provide practical and strategic, clinical, statistical, economic and pricing advice that will give your product the best chance of success. Our insights into market dynamics and the needs of payers, our access to key data sources, and our established relationships with influential stakeholders will be at your disposal.
Our team can help you navigate Australia’s sophisticated and mature systems of Health Technology Assessment for pharmaceuticals, vaccines and devices. Our experience with rare, orphan and ultraorphan drug policy, companion diagnostics (co-dependent technologies) and highly specialised drugs is complemented by our understanding of each client’s unique needs.
The Market Access team see your need and can provide an end-to-end service throughout the life cycle of your technology to help you with:
- Early reimbursement feasibility assessments
- Price modelling and assessment of cost effectiveness
- Launch planning and implementation
- Economic evaluation and decision analytic modelling
- Reimbursement and pricing submissions for Health Technology Assessment
- Commercial insights and competitive intelligence research
- Life cycle management and divestment strategies
We’re here to help you envisage, achieve and defend the optimum market access outcomes for your business.