Current Positions Available
Do you have experience in Regulatory Affairs and are you ready to grow your career to the next level? Join the Commercial Eyes Regulatory Services team and work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, who develop cutting edge healthcare technologies, to help deliver better health outcomes.See Full Details
Join a fabulous team of Medical Information professionals providing services to industry leading local and global pharmaceutical, medical devices, and healthcare companies. Accelerate your career through exposure to abroad range of clients, products, therapeutic areas, and systems.See Full Details
We are looking for an optimistic, experienced, dedicated, highly organised administration support professional to join our small business services team.See Full Details
Become A Part Of Our VisionOur consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, marketing, medicine, business and management. Most Commercial Eyes consultants have between five and 10 years business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors, and many have completed postgraduate studies. We provide employees at all levels with challenging work from diverse clients within the life sciences sector, and each individual has the opportunity to continually learn and grow. Most Commercial Eyes consultants need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader health technology sector, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, business and commercialisation strategies.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects, and be able to work closely with client teams.
- Have rigorous analytical skills, integrity, and the ability to handle the challenges inherent to the commercialisation process.
- Be excited about delivering substantial and lasting change to our clients’ businesses, and should enjoy brainstorming potential issues and their solutions.
- Be relaxed and confident when communicating with clients.
- And, importantly, Commercial Eyes consultants are comfortable with ambiguity – seeing it as an opportunity to generate insights.
A Custom-Fit Workplace
If you’re interested in working at Commercial Eyes, take a moment to read this two-part blog series. Our team describe their experiences of working here at Commercial Eyes.Read about our Custom-Fit Workplace
Expressions of interestIf you are interested in a consulting career at Commercial Eyes, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com