Current Positions Available
A unique opportunity to leverage your regulatory acumen and business management skills. As head of Regulatory Services you will be responsible for the full function of the business unit, including team management, unit strategy, operational delivery, and business development. You will also be part of the Senior Management Team and actively participate in whole business planning.See Full Details
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Access, we are currently seeking experienced candidates to join our established Market Access team in the capacity of Senior Consultant or Consultant.See Full Details
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Access, we are seeking an experienced Health Economist in a pivotal role to enhancing our comprehensive and competitive pricing and reimbursement practice.See Full Details
A unique opportunity to deliver pharmacovigilance and safety related projects and services for devices, prescription, OTC, and consumer goods across Australia, New Zealand, US, Asia and Africa, supporting global leading companies.See Full details
An exciting opportunity to apply your pharmacovigilance knowledge and lead people! This position will lead the Drug Safety team to deliver client’s patient safety services and related projects in medicines, devices and consumer goods, across Australia, New Zealand, US, Asia, and AfricaSee Full details
Join a fabulous team of Medical Information professionals providing services to industry leading local and global pharmaceutical and med devices companies. Accelerate your career through exposure to clients across the industry and medicines and devices across multiple therapeutic areas.See Full details
Become A Part Of Our VisionOur consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, marketing, medicine, business and management. Most Commercial Eyes consultants have between five and 10 years business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors, and many have completed postgraduate studies. We provide employees at all levels with challenging work from diverse clients within the life sciences sector, and each individual has the opportunity to continually learn and grow. Most Commercial Eyes consultants need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader health technology sector, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, business and commercialisation strategies.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects, and be able to work closely with client teams.
- Have rigorous analytical skills, integrity, and the ability to handle the challenges inherent to the commercialisation process.
- Be excited about delivering substantial and lasting change to our clients’ businesses, and should enjoy brainstorming potential issues and their solutions.
- Be relaxed and confident when communicating with clients.
- And, importantly, Commercial Eyes consultants are comfortable with ambiguity – seeing it as an opportunity to generate insights.
A Custom-Fit Workplace
If you’re interested in working at Commercial Eyes, take a moment to read this two-part blog series. Our team describe their experiences of working here at Commercial Eyes.Read about our Custom-Fit Workplace
Expressions of interestIf you are interested in a consulting career at Commercial Eyes, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com