Current Positions Available
Market Access Professional
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Access, we are currently seeking experienced candidates to join our established Market Access team in the capacity of Senior Consultant or Consultant.See Full Seek Ad
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Access, we are seeking an experienced Health Economist in a pivotal role to enhancing our comprehensive and competitive pricing and reimbursement practice.See Full LinkedIn Ad
Medical Information Professional
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the provision of scientific information and the report of spontaneous adverse events and product complaints in a pharmaceutical company or hospital setting..See Full Seek Ad
A Custom-Fit Workplace
If you’re interested in working at Commercial Eyes, take a moment to read this two-part blog series. Our team describe their experiences of working here at Commercial Eyes.Read about our Custom-Fit Workplace
Become A Part Of Our VisionOur consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, marketing, medicine, business and management. Most Commercial Eyes consultants have between five and 10 years business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors, and many have completed postgraduate studies. We provide employees at all levels with challenging work from diverse clients within the life sciences sector, and each individual has the opportunity to continually learn and grow. Most Commercial Eyes consultants need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader health technology sector, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, business and commercialisation strategies.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects, and be able to work closely with client teams.
- Have rigorous analytical skills, integrity, and the ability to handle the challenges inherent to the commercialisation process.
- Be excited about delivering substantial and lasting change to our clients’ businesses, and should enjoy brainstorming potential issues and their solutions.
- Be relaxed and confident when communicating with clients.
- And, importantly, Commercial Eyes consultants are comfortable with ambiguity – seeing it as an opportunity to generate insights.