Commercial Eyes are looking for a permanent full time Senior Manager, Economist (Health Economist) to lead the Market Access and Pricing team. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that ensure the development and growth of the Market Access & Pricing business function.
- Provide leadership to a team of market access professionals, in accordance with the Vision, Purpose and Values.
- Build on the existing commercial base of the Market Access & Pricing services functions through the development and implementation of business development initiatives.
- Building strong interpersonal networks across the life sciences sector, develop key client relationships and proactively seek out new project opportunities.
- Responsible for the engagement and oversight of third party contractors and suppliers.
- Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of systems that deliver operational efficiency.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and quality management system.
- Undertake people management processes including recruitment, induction, performance management and coaching in a timely manner and in accordance with established process.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, biomedical science, pharmacology, pharmacy or related field.
- Postgraduate degree in management, health economics, public health or a related field.
- Vision and energy to lead and grow a consulting / technical professional service business.
- Outstanding pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry reputation.
- Extensive pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry network (middle & senior).
- Experience managing functions/departments.
- Financial acumen and business management aptitude.
- Demonstrated business development skills.
- Minimum 10 years relevant management/consulting or industry experience.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence.
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
If you would like more information, call Simon Higgins on 03 9251 0777.