Accelerate your Med Info Career
This role is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, through exposure to medical information across a range of companies and products. Join a great team, providing Med Info services on behalf of a range of clients (pharmaceutical, medical device, local & global) to enquirers including; healthcare professionals, consumers, and the client’s internal staff.
- Receive, assess and respond to medical information enquiries in a timely and compliant manner.
- Assist in maintenance (creation, review and approval) of standard responses in the medical information database.
- Respond to customer queries using various medical databases and research strategies, including performing literature reviews.
- Perform literature searches using Pubmed or similar databases to answer enquiries.
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures and regulations.
- Liaise with clients to resolve enquirer questions.
- Maintain professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Health Science degree (Pharm, BioMed, PharmSci, etc).
- 3+ years’ experience in medical information.
- Knowledge of the principles of medical information.
- Ability to conduct basic literature searches using Pubmed or Embase.
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of prescription, medical device and/ or complementary medicines.
- Knowledge of Australian regulations in medical information and drug safety reporting.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and develops your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.