Reporting to the Head of People, Learning & performance (PLP), the Talent Acquisition Specialist is part of the PLP team, and is responsible for of the organisation’s planning and acquisition of talent. This role provides support across the organisation in specialist recruitment and selection activities, specifically ensuring effective acquisition and retention of employees to achieve our strategic priorities. In addition, this role will provide support to the management team in all areas of diversity and inclusion being responsible for reviewing and advising on PLP policies and processes across the business.
- Plan and implement the company’s talent acquisition strategy.
- Design and manage the company’s recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Work closely with company management to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Represent company externally, as a brand ambassador, with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidates
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
Other general responsibilities
- Provide contemporary talent acquisition strategies, processes and practices aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Provide ongoing support, training and development to managers.
- Nurture a working environment that is aligned with our values and business objectives.
- Tertiary qualification or certification in a Human Resources related field.
- Proven working experience as a Talent Acquisition, recruitment and selection specialist.
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences industry experience, preferable.
- Consulting services firm knowledge and experience, preferable.
- Development and maintenance of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates.
- Development of communication strategies related to talent acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant recruitment and selection legislation and processes.
- Demonstrable experience with IT systems, databases and recruiting metrics.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication.
- A passion for people with evident relationship building skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions from candidates.
- Planning, research, analysis, interpretation, attention to detail and problem solving.
- Results oriented with experience working to deadlines.
- Integrity & confidentiality.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence.
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
If you would like more information or would like to apply, email our People, Learning & Performance department at [email protected].