Apply your research and healthcare skills to support our growing market access team.
This role is part of the Market Access team and will work closely with consultants to deliver expert consulting services to clients in the key areas of pricing and reimbursement strategy, feasibility assessment, health economics, statistics, submission development, and private/public market pricing in Australia and New Zealand. Responsibilities include;
- Source, collate, analyse and present various clinical, epidemiological and health economic data from multiple sources
- Conduct and write up literature reviews
- Interpret clinical and epidemiological studies, biostatistics and health economics data
- Draft submissions, reports and presentations
- Assist with the development of Market Access proposals
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Degree in health-related discipline and postgraduate qualifications in health economics, epidemiology, biotechnology, or similar.
- Demonstrated grasp of the Australian healthcare landscape and stakeholders
- Advanced Excel (Macros, VBA and data modelling) an advantage.
- Highly effective research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal reasoning and written communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong attention to detail and timelines
- Ability to progress multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen interest in the practice of consulting
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Access workplace flexibility that fits your life and the customer’s needs
- Join a company that is generous to the community
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
Please note to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Human Resources for a private and confidential discussion on +61 3 92510777.