Apply you research and analysis skills to build a commercial career in the Healthcare industry.
As the Market Insight Research Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking technical research and data analysis to support the delivery of key insights to Commercial Eyes clients. You will also assist with the development of research hypotheses and research tools and frameworks for analysing and presenting data. As a key contributor to the team you will assist in writing high quality reports and developing presentations for clients.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…..
- a degree in a life science discipline, business or marketing
- strong research and analytical skills
- an understanding of the Australian healthcare market
- experience in compilation of research reports, data analysis and presentations
- excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- a high attention to detail
- a continuous improvement mindset
- strong problem-solving capability
- excellent collaboration and teamworking skills.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges and demands your best
- Gain exposure to leading healthcare companies
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives
- This is a full-time position; however flexible work arrangements may be negotiated.
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.