If you love being organised, meeting deadlines, and supporting a team to do the same..keep reading!
You will be a pivotal part of the team supporting regulatory consultants and associates to provide a superior client experience and to deliver optimal project outcomes. Duties include;
- Co-ordinating and ensuring delivery of regulatory submissions to TGA and Medsafe by the specified date, including liaising with third-party suppliers.
- Assisting the Regulatory Services team with tracking of regulatory projects and tracking and storage of regulator and client communications.
- Assisting with Quality Management System activities such as document preparation and liaising with Quality Group Delegate(s) for implementation and roll out of SOPs and other related documents.
- Undertaking project related administrative functions in a timely manner.
- Managing the business unit’s training database.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required across the CEPL business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Excellent systems and administrative skills with strong attention to detail, timeliness and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous work experience in a medical or regulatory environment
- Highly capable computer/technical skills – proficient (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-presented with professional manner and proven customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience managing confidential and sensitive information, and sound judgement when interacting with clients and staff.
- A flexible and positive demeanor being accessible both in terms of availability and personality.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
Please note to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.