Experience it all! Pharma, Med Device, Industry leading companies, broad range of therapeutic areas…
The Regulatory Associate is responsible for the preparation and submission of a range of regulatory applications for Australia and New Zealand. The Associate also supports the delivery of a variety of major projects, working closely with Regulatory Consultants, Senior Consultants and Project Leaders to deliver a superior client experience and optimise project outcomes.
- Regulatory maintenance activities.
- Assistance in the preparation of regulatory documentation for submission to the TGA and other regulatory agencies.
- Control and update of internal regulatory templates.
- Assist with development of proposals.
- Support to Regulatory Services team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences or other scientific discipline.
- 2+ years relevant industry experience.
- A basic working knowledge of TGA and Medsafe submissions.
- Reliable and great team member.
- Proven experience dealing with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated interest in consulting.
- An appetite for learning and development.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best and believe in doing what is right. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Access workplace flexibility that fits your life and the customer’s needs
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. If you want to know more information you call Stephanie Gaylard, HR on 61 3 92510777.