Commercial Eyes is Australia’s leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Device commercialisation consultancy offering pre and post market advice and support to local and international companies operating in Australia & New Zealand. We provide a full suite of services through market insight and analysis, registration, reimbursement, patient support, medical information, and pharmacovigilance. With over 18 years of experience & a team of over 90 employees – what we do – and the consistent excellence with which we do it – sets us apart from other consultancies.
Our Medical Communications and Patient Engagement team are looking for a new team member to join their team as the Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator is a varied and busy role that would suit a candidate that would like to contribute to improving the health of patients, has exceptional communication skills, and superior time management abilities. With a high degree of initiative and attention to detail, your expertise will ensure the smooth running of our programs and a commitment to providing exceptional experience for all stakeholders.
- Day to day management of assigned program. Manage registrations and respond to queries from Health Care Professionals and patients.
- Develop and review program materials, SOPs and guides for internal and external use.
- Produce and update database trackers relevant for program management.
- Produce reports detailing program metrics.
- Manage product orders and distribution.
- Ensure all program activities comply with the relevant legal and compliance requirements.
- Analyse program data to optimise program customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex process or high level administration support.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience managing various stakeholders.
- Science/Nursing/marketing qualifications would be beneficial.
- Experience in coordination of programs highly desirable.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence.
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
This role is based in Melbourne.
If you would like more information, call our People, Learning & Performance department on 03 9251 0777.