Our Medical Information team are looking for a Medical Information Associate to join their team. The role is based in Melbourne, however applicants from across Australia and New Zealand are welcome to apply as this role offers the flexibility of working from home.
The Medical Information Associate will provide technical and scientific information to healthcare professionals, consumers and internal staff on a wide range of pharmaceutical medicines. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and will deliver messages in an accurate, precise and professional way.
- Respond to medical information enquiries from healthcare professionals and patients as well as internal staff regarding relevant client’s products. Including reporting all potential Adverse Event and Product Complaints. All enquiries are responded to in accordance with client requirements and country regulations, guidelines and codes of practice.
- Support all systems and processes required to respond to medical information enquiries.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities is encouraged and supported. Including attending company and client meetings and conferences.
- You will be required to act as Subject Matter Expert (SME), internally and externally. Liaise with clients to resolve enquirer questions, this may include Medical consulting activities such as review of promotional material, undertake some product alignment and ad hoc project work.
- Comply with Project Specific Responsibilities (PSR) as stipulated in individual Client project(s).
- BPharm or relevant scientific qualification in disciplines such as Drug Development or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Experience in the provision of drug information to Healthcare professionals and patients (minimum of 1-3 years). Graduate (Hospital) and experienced Hospital and Community Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the principles of medical information including demonstrated experience in literature search using Pubmed or Embase, proficient in technical writing, use of medical information databases.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Experience with prescription, medical device and/ or complementary medicines.
- Australian Permanent resident or citizen.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence.
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
Graduate (Hospital) and experienced Hospital and Community Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
If you would like to apply for the Medical Information associate position, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
If you would like more information, call our People, Learning & Performance department on 03 9251 0777.