Commercial Eyes has an exciting opportunity for a Market Insight Manager
Due to the growth and structural change in the Commercial Eyes business over the last three years, we are hiring a Market Insight Manager on a full time basis, to be based in our Melbourne office.
An important focus of this role is to manage and develop direct reports. This is a challenging senior role in the organisation, encompassing a range of responsibilities including:
- Provision of high quality Market Insight consulting services and advice to clients across the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors.
- Manage the performance and development of the Market Insight team including performance reviews, skills and knowledge development needs and progression opportunities, and management of resource and staff welfare issues.
- Proactively seek project and consulting opportunities through a range of business development activities.
- Building strong interpersonal networks across the life sciences sector and drawing on these to identify potential short and long term business opportunities for CEPL.
- Provide assistance and support to the Director, Market Access in areas of the business unit management.
Budget and Line Management Responsibilities
– subject to the experience and interests of the successful candidate, it is expected that this role would have line management responsibilities for approximately 3-4 members of staff and contribute to the formulation of annual financial objectives and budgets.
This role is a rewarding one that will offer a competitive salary to the right candidate and a rare opportunity to lead a dynamic and successful team. You will also have access to a flexible work environment, life-work balance and the opportunity to expand your professional network working with local and multinational pharmaceutical companies, as well as a range of other companies developing novel and cutting edge health technologies.
For more information about this role, please visit our Seek ad.