Accelerate your career in Pharmacovigilance join our growing team.
This role is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, through exposure to pharmacovigilance projects across a range of companies and products. Join an experienced and growing team, delivering drug safety and risk management services on behalf of a range of clients (prescription, OTC, medical device, consumer goods, local & global). Duties include;
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures.
- Evaluate adverse events and follow up reports received from various channels and assesses seriousness based on criteria.
- Work with a team to ensure delivery of client project outcomes and deliverables ensuring compliance.
- Work within the systems and processes designed to meet Good Pharmacovigilance (GPV) practice.
- Process and report safety data as per SOPs and client instructions in order to maintain client and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain the integrity of client safety data registered into GxP databases and associated paper-based systems.
- Prepare project reports and track agreed Key Performance Indictors (KPIs) in order to meet project deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Health Science degree, or equivalent.
- At least 12 months’ experience in a drug safety or equivalent role in a highly regulated industry e.g. pharmaceutical or devices.
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory requirements for managing and reporting adverse events in Australia and New Zealand.
- Understanding of the applicable MHRA and EU requirements.
- Highly developed service, communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and computer literacy with experience in safety databases.
- Practical experience in SOP writing and document management.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
Please note to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61 3 9251 0777.