Apply your contracts administration skills to this new role and establish systems and processes and then own them!
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for overseeing administration and compliance of client and service agreements, is part of the Business Services team and reports to the Finance Director.
- Monitor existing client and service contracts, identify and ensure compliance actions.
- Design and implement processes to proactively monitor upcoming expiry and renewal of contracts.
- Support the RFP process and Due Diligence Vendor questionnaires.
- Design and implement processes to ensure contracts and client proposals adhere to our Quality Management System.
- Maintain the Agreements Database.
- Monthly Management Reports.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Tertiary qualifications and/or a combination of study and work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in contract review and administration.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, contract administration principles, contract terms and conditions, and procurement processes.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and experience managing a contracts database).
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Access workplace flexibility that fits your life and the customer’s needs
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.