Commercial Eyes is Australia’s leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Device commercialisation consultancy offering pre and post market advice and support to local and international companies operating in Australia & New Zealand. We provide a full suite of services through market insight and analysis, registration, reimbursement, patient support, medical information and pharmacovigilance. What we do – and the consistent excellence with which we do it – sets us apart from other consultancies.
The Associate Director is responsible for providing leadership to the Market Access & Pricing Business Unit, achieving the business function’s financial and organisational objectives and representing the business unit internally and externally. Join a great team doing meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best.
- Developing and implementing strategies that ensure the development and growth of the Market Access & Pricing business function.
- Responsible for overseeing: resource planning and recruitment; staff performance management, professional development and succession planning.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of systems that deliver operational efficiency.
- Adherence to the Company’s policies and quality management system.
- Business promotion and service differentiation.
- Management and development of customer relationships and the encouragement and support of new business initiatives and opportunities.
- Engagement and oversight of third party contractors and suppliers.
- Building on the existing commercial base of the Market Access & Pricing service functions through the development and implementation of business development initiatives: for meeting agreed financial objectives, ensuring teamwork, cross-functionality and operational efficiencies across the business, encouraging value based professional conduct and delivering excellent client service.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical science, pharmacology, pharmacy or related field.
- Postgraduate degree in management, health economics, public health or a related field.
- Vision and energy to lead and grow a consulting / technical professional service business.
- Outstanding pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry reputation.
- Extensive pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry network (middle & senior).
- Experience managing functions/departments.
- Financial acumen and business management aptitude.
- Demonstrated business development skills
- Minimum 10 years relevant .management/consulting or industry experience.
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence.
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other.
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
This role is based in Melbourne or Sydney.