If you love being organised, meeting deadlines, and supporting a team to do the same..keep reading!
You will be a pivotal part of the team supporting regulatory consultants and associates to provide a superior client experience and to deliver optimal project outcomes. Duties include;
- Support team to prepare documents and presentations.
- Co-ordinate delivery of documents to TGA and Medsafe.
- Track and store projects and client communications.
- Quality Management System activities such as document preparation and communication, training materials and records.
- Project related administrative support.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- 5+ years experience in administration support
- Excellent systems and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail, timeliness and problem-solving
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Well-presented professional manner
- Proven customer service orientation
- A flexible and a positive demeanor
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
Please note to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.