Current Positions Available
Entry level opportunity. Leverage your research skills and medical/healthcare knowledge. Research, analyse, interpret and present data from the healthcare market to support market access projects.See Full Details
Oversee the administration and compliance of Commercial Eyes proposals, contracts and client agreements. Part time role with flexibility. New role so perfect for someone who likes to establish systems and processes and make them their own.See Full Details
Become A Part Of Our VisionOur consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, marketing, medicine, business and management. Most Commercial Eyes consultants have between five and 10 years business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors, and many have completed postgraduate studies. We provide employees at all levels with challenging work from diverse clients within the life sciences sector, and each individual has the opportunity to continually learn and grow. Most Commercial Eyes consultants need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader health technology sector, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, business and commercialisation strategies.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects, and be able to work closely with client teams.
- Have rigorous analytical skills, integrity, and the ability to handle the challenges inherent to the commercialisation process.
- Be excited about delivering substantial and lasting change to our clients’ businesses, and should enjoy brainstorming potential issues and their solutions.
- Be relaxed and confident when communicating with clients.
- And, importantly, Commercial Eyes consultants are comfortable with ambiguity – seeing it as an opportunity to generate insights.
A Custom-Fit Workplace
If you’re interested in working at Commercial Eyes, take a moment to read this two-part blog series. Our team describe their experiences of working here at Commercial Eyes.Read about our Custom-Fit Workplace
Expressions of interestIf you are interested in a consulting career at Commercial Eyes, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]