Become a part of our vision
Our consultants come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, including life sciences, pharmacy, marketing, medicine, business and management.
Most Commercial Eyes consultants have between five and 10 years business experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology sectors, and many have completed postgraduate studies. We provide employees at all levels with challenging work from diverse clients within the life sciences sector, and each individual has the opportunity to continually learn and grow.
Most Commercial Eyes consultants need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader health technology sector, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, business and commercialisation strategies.
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects, and be able to work closely with client teams.
- Have rigorous analytical skills, integrity, and the ability to handle the challenges inherent to the commercialisation process.
- Be excited about delivering substantial and lasting change to our clients’ businesses, and should enjoy brainstorming potential issues and their solutions.
- Be relaxed and confident when communicating with clients.
- And, importantly, Commercial Eyes consultants are comfortable with ambiguity – seeing it as an opportunity to generate insights.
Current positions available
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is part of the PLP team, and is responsible for of the organisation’s planning and acquisition of talent.
The Quality ISO Specialist is responsible for managing and maintaining the ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System (QMS) and for its operational efficiency and excellence.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of our client’s patient safety services and related projects across drugs, devices and consumer goods with Australia and New Zealand.
The role has functional leadership responsibilities within the team, working closely with the Market Access Manager to ensure a superior client experience, optimise project outcomes and business revenue and contribute to the culture and capabilities of the team.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the Senior Manager is responsible for operational management of regulatory consultants and other specified consulting and administrative roles (‘the team’) and the assigned project portfolio within the Regulatory, Quality & Compliance business unit.
The Consultant manages client projects, working closely with other members of the team, to deliver a superior client experience, optimise project outcomes, and contribute to the culture and capabilities of the team.
The Associate Consultant is responsible for the preparation and submission of a range of regulatory applications, compliance documents and related activities for Australia and New Zealand.
Expressions of interest
If you are interested in a consulting career at Commercial Eyes, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]