Commercial Eyes is Australia’s leading pharmaceutical and medical device commercialisation company. With a team of over 100 staff and 22 years of experience, more than 800 pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic, and consumer healthcare companies rely on our expertise and insights.
We are changing the way people work in one of the most regulated and complex industries in the world. Creating a collective success story for our people, our life science partners, and their patients.
Our culture of ownership and transparency empowers our team to achieve goals they did not think possible. For all those on board, it is a challenging and rewarding journey. We are innovative, fast learners, and experts in our field.
We are elevating and refining the commercialisation process for human therapeutics – introducing smart processes and new technologies to work smarter, not harder.
Our services are improving health outcomes and making a real difference in people’s lives.
By joining our team, you are joining us in our mission to help our clients deliver a healthier tomorrow for Australia and beyond. We share a vision with our clients to make an impact on the future of human health. And we partner with them to transform therapeutic innovation into market realities for patients and healthcare, in Australia and beyond.
We have a great opportunity for an ICT Support Analyst, to join our Information Communication Technology (ICT) team. You will be responsible for maintaining effective IT systems and networks for the Commercial Eyes group of companies, including infrastructure, hardware, software, phones, and ICT policy and procedures.
Your tasks will include but not limited to support and maintenance needs for onsite and remote users on multiple platforms like Microsoft 365; licensed software, business systems; proprietary databases; Websites and social media. This is a full-time position, reporting to ICT Systems Manager.
Some of your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary contact for on-site ICT hardware tasks and support in the Melbourne office, collaborating closely with Group Corporate Service team to ensure seamless coordination.
- Oversee the end-to-end management of ICT service requests, conducting 1st level assessments, delegations, and escalations while maintaining adherence to established ICT SOPs.
- Manage users on various ICT platforms, including but not limited to: Microsoft 365 / Azure suite, iManage, Ringcentral, Salesforce, Asana, Myob, Zoho suite and any other platform managed by ICT.
- Ensure strict compliance adherence through the execution of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) operations, including backups, security reviews, and monitoring activities, in accordance with established schedules.
“I absolutely love Commercial Eyes for several compelling reasons. First and foremost, the company culture is a true testament to teamwork, collaboration, and inclusivity. It fosters an environment where everyone’s ideas are valued, and employees genuinely support one another. Moreover, the flexibility the company offers is a game-changer. It allows me to maintain a healthy work-life balance, which is crucial for my overall well-being. Lastly, the sense of fulfillment I derive from being recognised for tackling challenging tasks is unparalleled. It motivates me to continuously push my boundaries and grow both personally and professionally. In sum, Commercial Eyes isn’t just a job; it’s a nurturing and rewarding community that makes me excited to come to work each day” Ori – ICT Systems Manager
Join our exceptional team and become an integral part of a supportive work environment. As a valued member of our organisation, you will work closely not only with our ICT team, but also with our collaborative team members across various departments. Our work environment is unlike any other, offering challenges that inspire collaboration and foster strong connections among team members.
At Commercial Eyes we:
- Value and respect each other’s unique perspectives, fostering a culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
- Strive for excellence, seeking innovative and effective solutions.
- Approach challenges with resourcefulness, turning uncertainty into opportunities for insights and growth.
- Ensure that our work meets the highest standards of accuracy, compliance, and customer satisfaction which is reflected in the implementation and maintenance of robust quality processes and procedures.
- Feel inspired to deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health.
- Work flexibly and adapt quickly to changing priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual seeking a diverse role that actively engages with internal stakeholders and strategic external partners. In addition to your strong technical skills, you demonstrate great problem-solving abilities and a true passion for ICT and customer service. You are great at written and verbal communication, and your reliability and commitment to confidentiality are greatly commendable skills. With a forward-thinking mindset, you’re eager to support development and implementation of digital solutions that support our business objectives.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field is desirable.
- Over 1 (one) year of industry experience in support roles.
- Proficient in networking technologies (LAN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Domains Group Policy Deployment and management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft networks, including Server 2012, exchange, and O365. Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience in various areas including ICT support & troubleshooting, web development, intranet development, and Microsoft cloud suite (365 / Azure AD).
- Familiarity with remote management and monitoring tools (N-able preferred, experience with Ninja, Intune, Datto, or similar is suitable).
- Experience in Document Management Systems (iManage preferred) and proficiency in Sharepoint / Onedrive are highly valued.
- Familiarity with cloud-based VoIP systems, with a preference for Ringcentral.
- A collaborative culture in a growing and sustainable business
- At Commercial Eyes you are not just a number, you become a member of a team who supports and cares for each other. Everyone gets to know each other by name regardless of where you work from.
- Our team is multicultural and diverse, so you’ll get to work with a variety of people from different ethnicities, backgrounds and with a broad range of experiences.
- We are committed to supporting the community in which we work. The projects we support are both sustainable and recurrent including organisations such as Yalari, Purple House, Rare Cancers Australia, Leukemia Foundation and more.
- Health and Wellbeing Program: our people get access to our EnergEyes Program, which includes an annual wellbeing allowance you can use to support your health and wellbeing including but not limited to gym memberships, fitness clothing/equipment, yoga and massage/physio sessions.
- Paid Wellbeing Day to focus on your physical/mental health and general wellbeing.
- Birthday Day off: An additional day of paid leave just for your birthday.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you and joining the Commercial Eyes team gets you excited, please submit your application as soon as possible. We will start the shortlisting process right away.
If you are shortlisted for this role, this is what you can expect throughout the process:
- Phone screening interview.
- Technical Interview with the Reporting Manager.
- Interview with a member of the People & Learning team and the Reporting Manager.
- Psychometrics test.
- Reference checks.
- Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you would like more information about the role, email our People & Learning department at [email protected]