Commercial Eyes has a great opportunity for a Market Access Professional
to join our established Market Access team in the capacity of Senior Consultant or Consultant. These roles are pivotal to enhancing our comprehensive and competitive pricing and reimbursement practice through the provision of technically sound strategic advice, feasibility assessment, health economics activities and funding submission development.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Undergraduate tertiary qualifications in economics or a life sciences discipline and/or;
- Post-graduate qualifications in health economics, epidemiology, statistics, or health sciences;
- Commercial life sciences experience in health outcomes, market access, health economics or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand healthcare landscapes, particularly the reimbursement environment and processes (PBAC, MSAC, PLAC, NBA and/or PHARMAC);
- Excellent verbal reasoning, written communication and project management skills;
- Previous consultancy experience or a keen interest in the practice of consulting;
- Experience in negotiating with key Government stakeholders and/or pricing experience will be highly regarded.
Critical to these roles is the ability to demonstrate pragmatism, integrity, collaboration in a team environment and confidence when liaising with clients to deliver customer-focussed outcomes according to agreed deadlines and client requirements.
Our consultants draw on significant accrued experience and know-how gained from the exposure that comes with being part of a highly regarded consultancy that offers a full suite of commercialisation services. The Market Access team consists of industry specialists with a practical and thorough understanding of the challenges to market access in Australia and New Zealand, and appreciate the importance of a holistic approach backed by sound technical capability.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter via the Seek Job Ad.
Please contact Tenille Manuele on 03 9251 0777 for a confidential discussion or to request a copy of the Position Description.