Commercial Eyes has a great opportunity for a Senior Market Access consultantto join our dynamic Market Access team. Reporting to the Health Economics and Market Access Manager, this senior consulting role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable market access experience across a wide variety of projects for the pharmaceutical, medical device and wider health care industry.
To be successful in this role, you will have…
- Minimum undergraduate qualifications in economics or a life sciences discipline.
- Preferably post graduate qualifications in health economics, statistics, or health sciences.
- Minimum 6 years commercial life sciences experience.
- Excellent numerical, verbal reasoning and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Proficiency in building productive relationships and networks.
- A keen interest in the practice of consulting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality expert consulting services to clients, in the key areas of reimbursement strategy, health economics, statistics, submission development and private/public market pricing.
- Working with existing and potential clients in the life sciences sector to understand their business needs and identify areas or activities with which CEPL may be able to assist.
- Translating these conceptual discussions into concrete project proposals which provide a realistic description of the scope of work to be undertaken and a competitive cost estimate for this.
- Delivery of strategically and technically sound submissions, reports and presentations according to agreed deadlines and client requirements.
- Building strong interpersonal networks across the life sciences sector and drawing on these to identify potential short and long term business opportunities for CEPL.
- Working with the Manager and other stakeholders to identify important skills and knowledge gaps in the current CEPL reimbursement and pricing service offering; and to implement solutions to these service gaps; e.g. mentoring and developing junior consulting staff, negotiating access to key information sources, and identifying/working with new/existing partner organisations.
This role is a rewarding one that will offer a competitive salary to the right candidate. You will also have access to a flexible work environment, life-work balance and the opportunity to expand your professional network working with local and multinational pharmaceutical companies, as well as a range of other companies developing novel and cutting edge health technologies.
Becoming part of the CEPL team will also provide you with a strong sense of teamwork, job satisfaction and achievement whilst working in a well-known professional services organisation that recognises talent and expertise as one of its biggest assets.
For more information about this role, please visit our Seek ad.