Experience it all! Pharma, Med Device, Industry leading companies, broad range of therapeutic areas…
Operating within the Regulatory Services Business Unit at Commercial Eyes, and reporting to the Regulatory Services Manager, this role will provide regulatory document preparation and general support to the Regulatory Services team.
- Regulatory maintenance activities.
- Assistance in the preparation of regulatory documentation for submission to the TGA and other regulatory agencies.
- Control and update of internal regulatory templates.
- Assist with development of proposals.
- Administrative support to Regulatory Services team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Undergraduate qualifications in the pharmaceutical sciences or other scientific discipline.
- 1- 2 years relevant industry experience.
- A basic working knowledge of TGA submissions would be advantageous.
- Reasonable computer literacy.
- Proven experience dealing with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated interest in consulting.
- An appetite for learning and development.
- Be part of a well-known and established professional services organisation, that has a strong focus on teamwork and recognises talent and expertise as one of its biggest assets.
- Work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, who develop cutting edge healthcare technologies, to help deliver better health outcomes.
- A competitive salary in an environment that respects life-work balance.
- An opportunity to grow your career through interesting and challenging projects to develop and enhance your skills and experience.
- Fabulous cbd location and offices.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61 3925 10777.