Experience it all! Pharma, Med Device, Industry leading companies, broad range of therapeutic areas…
Operating within the Regulatory Services Business Unit this role will involve providing Regulatory Affairs and Quality consulting services to the clients of Commercial Eyes, from routine regulatory submissions to major submissions, such as Category One (1) Applications and New Medicine Applications.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- 2+/5+ yrs experience in Aust and NZ regulatory affairs.
- Knowledge of TGA and Medsafe legislation, regulations, guidelines.
- Degree in science or a related discipline (post-grad advantageous)
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to deal with high level of confidentiality.
- Previous consulting experience advantageous.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want to know more information call Stephanie Gaylard, HR on 03 92510777.