Experience it all! Pharma, Med Device, Industry leading companies, broad range of therapeutic areas…
Operating within the Regulatory Services Business Unit at Commercial Eyes, and reporting to the Regulatory Services Manager, this role will prepare routine regulatory submissions and be part of teams to deliver major submissions, such as Category One (1) Applications and New Medicine Applications.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
Undergraduate qualifications in the pharmaceutical sciences or other
- 2+ years relevant industry and regulatory experience.
- A basic working knowledge of TGA and Medsafe regulatory pathways.
- Reasonable computer literacy.
- Proven experience dealing with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in project teams.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in consulting.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best and believe in doing what is right. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Access workplace flexibility that fits your life and the customer’s needs
- Join a company that is generous to the community
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.