Accelerate your Med Info Career
The Medical Information Associate is responsible for providing technical and scientific information to healthcare professionals, consumers, client’s internal staff, etc, including conducting literature searches and reviews. Responses and procedures are in accordance with internal SOP’s, client requirements, regulations, and guidelines using in-house and client specific systems.
Handle and disseminate technical and scientific information in a timely and compliant manner in response to enquiries.
Assist in maintenance (creation, review and approval) of standard responses in the medical information database.
Respond to customer queries using using various medical databases and research strategies, including performing literature reviews.
Maintain professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities.
Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- Health Science degree (Pharm, BioMed, Medicine, etc)
- Experience in the provision of medical information to Healthcare professionals and patients.
- Knowledge of the principles of medical information.
- Knowledge of basic literature search using Pubmed or Embase.
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of prescription, medical device and/ or complementary medicines.
- Knowledge of Australian and NZ & key overseas regulations in medical information and drug safety reporting.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Suite, Adobe and other databases.
- A keen interest in the practice of consulting.
- Be part of a well known and established professional services team where there is opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, developing cutting edge health technologies.
- A competitive salary and a flexible work environment, in a workplace that respects life-work balance and understands that its employees are its most valuable resource.
- Interesting and challenging projects to grow and enhance your skills and experience.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.