Commercial Eyes has a great opportunity for a Medical Information professional
to join our Medical Information team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the provision of scientific information and the report of spontaneous adverse events and product complaints in a pharmaceutical company or hospital setting.
To be successful in this role, you will have…
- Excellent verbal reasoning and written communication skills
- Highly developed time management, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficient in building productive relationships and networks
- A keen interest in the practice of consulting
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle and disseminate technical and scientific information in a timely manner in response to enquiries received from healthcare professionals and patients, as well as internal business units, regarding relevant client’s products
- Assist in maintenance (creation, review and approval) of standard responses in the medical information database
- Respond to customer queries using various research strategies, including performing literature reviews
- Maintain professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures
- Abide by relevant client requirements and country regulations in respect to managing customer complaints, adverse events and handling of enquiries
- Adhere to company and regulatory requirements, as well as voluntary codes of practice
This role is a rewarding one that offers all the traditional benefits of employment, such as competitive salary, a supportive & respectful culture and a pleasant work environment, as well as a strong sense of teamwork, job satisfaction and achievement.
By joining Commercial Eyes, you will be able to expand your professional network within the industry whilst working in a well-known professional services organisation that recognises talent and expertise.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For more information about this role, please visit our Seek Ad.
Please contact Lorenza Ricacho on 03 9251 0777 if you have queries about the role that have not been addressed in the job ad