This role is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level, through exposure to medical information across a range of companies and products. Join a great team, providing Med Info services on behalf of a range of clients (pharma, med device, local & global) to enquirers including; healthcare professionals, consumers, and the client’s internal staff.
- Receive, assess and respond to medical information enquiries in a timely and compliant manner.
- Assist in maintenance (creation, review and approval) of standard responses in the medical information database.
- Respond to customer queries using various medical databases and research strategies, including performing literature reviews.
- Perform literature searches using Pubmed or similar databases to answer enquiries.
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures and regulations.
- Maintain professional knowledge and accreditation by active participation in continuing medical education activities.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess……….
- Health Science degree (Pharm, BioMed, PharmSci, etc).
- 3+ years’ experience in medical information.
- Knowledge of the principles of medical information.
- Ability to conduct basic literature searches using Pubmed or Embase.
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of prescription, medical device and/ or complementary medicines.
- Knowledge of Australian and NZ & key overseas regulations in medical information and drug safety reporting.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best.
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right.
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more information call Stephanie Gaylard, HR on 61 3 92510777.