A great opportunity to apply your business and healthcare knowledge!
Work within the Market Insight team to deliver high quality consulting services to clients across the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors, including product feasibility, market identification and research, portfolio analysis and due diligence, competitive intelligence, private/public market reimbursement and pricing strategies.
- Collect and analyse market data and information.
- Develop research tools including; qualitative research discussion guides, frameworks for data analysis and presentation.
- Assist with development of proposals, client reports, presentations, research hypotheses, etc.
- Actively contribute to team discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop and apply specialist expertise in key competency areas.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- A Degree in commerce/ economics /life sciences (a post graduate qualification would be highly regarded)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good understanding of the Australian healthcare structure and stakeholders
- Ability to present data analysis in formats easily understood by non-technical audiences
- Methodical approach with attention to detail, timelines and budgets
- Excellent verbal reasoning and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel Adobe Acrobat
- A strong appetite for learning and development
- Interest in the practice of consulting
- Be part of a well-known and established professional services organisation, that has a strong focus on teamwork and recognises talent and expertise as one of its biggest assets.
- Work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, who develop cutting edge healthcare technologies, to help deliver better health outcomes.
- A competitive salary and a flexible work environment, in an environment that respects life-work balance.
- An opportunity to grow your career through interesting and challenging projects to develop and enhance your skills and experience.
- Fabulous cbd location and offices.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61 3925 10777.