Pivotal role supporting the medical communications & patient engagement team!
The Healthcare Communications Administrator provides support to the Medical Communications and Patient Engagement team members and contributes to the achievement of client requirements and agreed project outcomes/ deadlines. The role includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, general team support, and program and project support
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, as required.
- Data entry and maintenance of Programs Database.
- Manage offsite document storage.
- Ensure all teams members are up to date with the departments QMS requirements.
- Follow up with third party suppliers, e.g. printers.
- Provide basic support in processing of program enquiries including answer programs hotline and triage as appropriate.
- Assist the Account and Program Managers with day to day duties
- Working with the Associate Director, MC & PE to implement process improvements, quality control and administrative functions to improve efficiencies in the team operation.
- Be the key contact for information and support of the MC & PE team, and general administration tasks including resource management, event coordination and research.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…..
- a relevant tertiary degree (science/marketing/business).
- strong computer/system skills (experience with database management highly desirable).
- great organisation and communication skills.
- a desire to learn and grow
- interest in health
- Be part of a well-known and established professional services organisation, that has a strong focus on teamwork and recognises talent and expertise as one of its biggest assets.
- Work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, who develop cutting edge healthcare technologies, to help deliver better health outcomes
- A competitive salary and a flexible work environment, in an environment that respects life-work balance.
- An opportunity to grow your career through interesting and challenging projects to develop and enhance your skills and experience.
- Fabulous cbd location and offices.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.