Commercial Eyes has a Unique and Exciting Opportunity for a Health Economist
This role is pivotal to enhancing our comprehensive and competitive pricing and reimbursement practice. The primary focus of the role is to provide high quality technical health economic and statistical input for a diverse range of projects including feasibility assessments, reimbursement strategy development and funding submission development (PBAC, MSAC, NBA, PLAC, PHARMAC).
Critical to this role is the ability to demonstrate pragmatism, integrity, collaboration in a team environment and confidence when liaising with clients to deliver customer-focussed outcomes according to agreed deadlines and client requirements.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess:
- Undergraduate tertiary qualifications in economics or a life sciences discipline;
- Post-graduate qualifications in health economics, epidemiology, statistics, or health sciences;
- A thorough understanding of statistics and health economic modelling methodologies;
- Advanced skills with modelling software, in particular MS Excel;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills demonstrated in an appropriate professional setting (industry, academic, government);
- Attention to detail and ability to produce work of consistently high quality;
- A strong understanding of the Australian health care market and funding mechanisms;
- A keen interest in the practice of consulting.
Our consultants draw on significant accrued experience and know-how gained from the exposure that comes with being part of a highly regarded consultancy that offers a full suite of commercialisation services. The Market Access team consists of industry specialists with a practical and thorough understanding of the challenges to market access in Australia and New Zealand, and appreciate the importance of a holistic approach backed by sound technical capability.
For more information about this role, please visit our LinkedIn Ad.
Please contact Tenille Manuele on 03 9251 0777 for a confidential discussion or to request a copy of the Position Description.