Lead a fabulous team of regulatory professionals to: assist our clients in navigating the path to product registration and post approval regulatory and quality compliance: and deliver the Regulatory Services business unit’s financial and organisational objectives.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, actively contribute to formulating and setting the Company’s annual and long-term objectives and strategy.
Develop and implement strategies that ensure the development and growth of the Regulatory Services business unit. Build the existing commercial base and implement new business initiatives.
Oversee resource planning, recruitment, staff performance management, professional development, and succession planning of the Regulatory Services business unit / team.
Design, implement and maintain systems and processes that ensure operational efficiency, adherence to the Company’s policies and quality management system.
Manage and develop customer relationships, identify and engage new relationships to ensure long term business growth represent the business unit internally and externally.
Lead to ensure teamwork, cross-functionality and operational efficiencies across the business, encouraging value based professional conduct and delivering excellent client service.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…..
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical science, pharmacology, pharmacy or related field
- Postgraduate degree in management, public health or related field
- Vision and energy to lead and grow a consulting / technical professional service business
- Outstanding pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry reputation
- Extensive pharmaceutical and / or medical tech industry network
- Experience managing functions/departments
- Financial acumen and business management aptitude
- Demonstrated business development skills
- 10+ years relevant management/consulting or industry experience
- Full responsibility, lead the unit, set the strategy, make it happen.
- Be part of the leadership team of a well-known and established professional services organisation, that has a strong focus on teamwork and that recognises talent and expertise as one of its biggest assets.
- Work with a broad range of local and international industry leading companies, across a global landscape, developing cutting edge health technologies.
- A competitive salary and a flexible work environment, in a workplace that respects life-work balance and understands that its employees are its most valuable resource.
- Interesting and challenging projects to grow and enhance your skills and experience.
- Fabulous cbd location and offices.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources for a private and confidential discussion on +61392510777.