If you have some experience in the medical, pharmaceutical, medical information, or drug safety areas, and are looking to build a career in pharmacovigilance this is a great role for you. You will be processing and reporting adverse event cases and follow up, for a range of clients and products to ensure client and regulatory compliance.
- Enter adverse event cases and follow up activities into GxP databases.
- Work within the systems and processes designed to meet Good Pharmacovigilance (GVP) practice.
- Process and support safety data as per SOP’s and client instructions in order to maintain client and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare project reports and track agreed KPI’s in order to meet project deliverables.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Proactive contribution to improving business processes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…..
- Health Science degree (Pharm, BioMed, PharmSci, etc).
- Experience in a drug safety or equivalent role in a highly regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceutical or devices).
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements for managing and reporting adverse events in Australia and New Zealand.
- Highly developed service, communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and computer literacy with experience in databases / systems.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61 39251 0777.