The Business Services Associate reports to the Business Services Manager; and is responsible for administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the company. The role provides seamless support to the company’s large team of consultants across the week, during business hours. The culture and personality of the Business Services Associate has significant influence across the business and so it is essential that this role leads the way with a positive, dedicated, proactive and professional approach. The role is responsible for the Business Services function at times when the Manager is not in the office.
In this role, main duties will include:
- Welcome visitors in person or by phone
- Incoming & outgoing mail, courier bookings
- Manage meeting room bookings and set up
- Staff & business event coordination & catering
- Office facility management & coordinating office supplies
- Administrative support across the company
- Administration support of the company’s Quality Management System
- Preparing company communications including, daily updates & the staff internal newsletter
- Staff travel bookings
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess…
- 5 years’ relevant office administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification would be an advantage
- Technical know-how – strong computer/ Technical skills; Microsoft Office, office equipment, business software
- Confidence – enthusiastic, bright and friendly personality
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and fundamental business principles
- Professionalism – well-presented and interacts with clients and staff professionally
- A positive “can do” attitude, self-motivated
- Adaptability – demonstrate flexibility regardless of changes in the work environment
- Organisation skills that means you can balances conflicting priorities to get things done
- Detailed attention to make sure ‘its right’
- Communication skills –producing well thought out professional correspondence
- A strong sense of confidentiality with demonstrated experience managing confidential and sensitive information
At Commercial Eyes we work with and support the industry’s best. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Propel your professional development through a breadth of experience
- Be assured of interesting & meaningful work that challenges, changes, and demands your best
- Work for a company consistently delivering excellence
- Deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives through health
At Commercial Eyes we believe in doing what is right. At Commercial Eyes you will:
- Be a member of a team who supports and cares for each other
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Join a company that is generous to the community
Please note: to apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to discuss other possible opportunities at Commercial Eyes please contact Stephanie Gaylard, Human Resources or for a private and confidential discussion on +61 (0)3 92510777.